- Corneal Surgery
- Undergraduate- Cornell University
- Medical School- Cornell Medical College
- Residency- Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship- Duke Eye Center
- Corneal and External Eye Diseases
- Small-Incision Cataract Surgery
Dr. Vietorisz is an ophthalmologist, specializing in corneal and external eye diseases. glaucoma, and minimally-invasive cataract surgery. He graduated with distinction from Cornell University. He earned his medical degree from Cornell Medical College and remained at Cornell Medical Center for his residency in ophthalmology. Dr. Vietorisz then completed a fellowship year in Cornea and External Eye Diseases at the Duke Eye Center.
Dr. Vietorisz is board-certified in ophthalmology by the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
195 Danbury Road
Wilton, CT 06897