- Undergraduate- University of Rochester College of Engineering and Applied Science
- Medical School- State University of New York Health Center at Brooklyn
- Internship- Danbury Hospital
- Residency- State University of New York Health Center at Brooklyn
- Residency- Albany Medical Center and New York Medical College
- Fellowship- The New York Hospital- Cornell University Medical College
Dr. Gallousis specializes in ophthalmology. He earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Rochester College of Engineering and Applied Science. He earned his medical degree from the State University of New York (SUNY) Health Center at Brooklyn. He completed an internship in internal medicine at Danbury Hospital and a residency in ophthalmology at the SUNY Health Center at Brooklyn. He completed advanced training as a clinical fellow in glaucoma at The New York Hospital – Cornell University Medical College.
Dr. Gallousis is board-certified in ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
195 Danbury Road
Wilton, CT 06897