Leslie DoctorM.D. Request An Appointment
- Corneal Surgery
- Laser Cataract Surgery
- Lasik Surgery
- Undergraduate- Cornell University
- Medical School- Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Internship- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Residency- Ohio State University William Havener Eye Center
- Fellowship- Ohio State University William Havener Eye Center
- Corneal Specialist
- Cataract & Refractive Surgeon Comprehensive Opthamology
- Cataract Surgery
Dr. Doctor is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist, specializing in Cataracts, Cataract Surgery and Lens Implants, diseases of the Cornea, Laser Vision Correction such as Lasik, and the diagnosis and management of Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy and Age Related Macular Degeneration (ARMD). She graduated from Cornell University. She earned her medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine. She completed a transitional internship in internal medicine and surgery at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. She completed a residency in ophthalmology and a fellowship in corneal and refractive surgery at The Ohio State University William Havener Eye Center.
Dr. Doctor is board-certified in ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology.